Make-Create is a member-based organisation, which means we rely on our members to help keep the lights on. Come along to a few of our public sessions, which you’ll find on out events calendar or on our Meetup group. You can ‘kick the tyres’ and see what it’s about. If you don’t think Make-Create is for you, that’s cool.
Student – $50
- If you’re a student, we’ll sweeten the deal with membership for just $50 per month.
Standard – $100
- If you like what you see, join us for only $100 per month. You’ll not only help keep our lights on, but you’ll get access to our regular public sessions and events. Our regular sessions are held 2-3 times a week, with special events also occurring throughout the year. Our membership also includes membership to the Brunswick Tool Library! What’s more, we’ll give you a generous discount on any of our paid courses and workshops.
- We have partnered with our cohabitants the Epoch Science and Technology Hub to offer a a range of coworking options that couple with access to our workshop at a greatly reduced price. Check out their website for more details on coworking with us.
- Interested in running a corporate ‘Maker’ event? Do you need access to workshop facilities that you don’t have in your office? Contact us to discuss your needs.
- Make-Create have supporter packages available to help build a mutually beneficial relationship to promote maker culture and events. Get in touch so we can discuss how we might be able to work together.