Make-Create’s next Introduction to Arduino workshop date has yet to be confirmed.
Please contact us if you’re interested in the course and we’ll let you know when the next course is scheduled.
Our hands-on workshop will be approximately 2 hours in duration, covering:
- The Arduino IDE – Setting up your computer
- Arduino Hardware – Genuine & compatible boards
- Basic Electronics – Components & Soldering
- Basic Programming – Your first Arduino sketch
- Taking Control – Working with Inputs & Outputs
- Getting Connected – Making the Internet of Things
This workshop is suitable for all ages and assumes no prior knowledge.