Make-Create are running our next Introduction to Arduino workshop on 1st April 2017 to coincide with our Arduino Day 2017 celebrations.
Our hands-on workshop will be approximately 2 hours in duration.
The course will run between 1pm and 3pm. We will be covering:
- The Arduino IDE – Setting up your computer
- Arduino Hardware – Genuine & compatible boards
- Basic Electronics – Components & Soldering
- Basic Programming – Your first Arduino sketch
- Taking Control – Working with Inputs & Outputs
- Getting Connected – Making the Internet of Things
This workshop is suitable for all ages and assumes no prior knowledge.