So you already know a bit about drones?
If you’ve completed our Beginner Drone Makers course, or have the equivalent experience with drones, the Advanced Drone Makers course will expand your knowledge, covering:
- Configurations – Understanding different drone configurations & layouts
- First Person View – Setting up your drone & tips for FPV flying
- GPS & RTK – Getting super accurate satellite positioning
- Autonomous Flight – Advanced flight controllers & companion computers
- Flying Cameras – Understanding gimbals & camera control
- Adding Payloads – Adding additional payloads/sensors to your drone
- Drone Licencing – What does it take to fly commercially?
As the course is taught in our workshop, there will be time after each session to work on your own project. Anything goes here – you’re an Advanced Drone Maker now!
Further details on the Advanced Drone Makers course will be released soon.
As our current Beginner Drone Makers course finishes mid April 2017, we expect the next Advanced Course to begin during May. Keep an eye here for announcements on our next intake, or contact us to register your interest and we’ll keep you informed.